To apply to be admitted as a Teacher Trainer 1 Candidate, the applicant must:
- Have a high school diploma or its equivalent by the time they enroll
- Be a Power Pilates Core Mat 3 graduate or higher with a minimum passing score of 90 or higher for all Mat programs. Retests may be completed at the applicant's expense for any score below the minimum threshhold. A Power Pilates Comprehensive Apparatus certification is strongly preferred and is required for all US based applicants and any international applicants residing within a 200 mile radius of a Power Pilates host studio offering Apparatus certifications
- Have taught a minimum of 1000 client hours over the past 3 years
- Maintain a regular practice of Pilates in their own body
- Have fluency in the language in which they teach
- Submit at least 2 reference letters from any current TT2 or above Teacher Trainers (New York City applicants only)
If you apply to this Masters program and are denied program admission, you can apply again after 12 months. A lifetime limit of 3 applications applies.